Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A week away till 12 years old comes a callin!

Just like my post about our precious Pea only a week from turning 4, now we are just a week away from our lil man turning 12. How is it possible that we only have 1 year before he is officially a teenager.

I swear it was just yesterday when we were anxiously awaiting the birth of our 1st child. Being a week late meant they wanted to induce me and a date was set June 8th. In we went at 6:00 am and only 9 hours later at 3:15 PM he came into this world. For my first child it was a very easy delivery, and he was such a good lil boy.

I am thankful he came into our lives. I can't imagine not having him here. He was born at the right time! Thank you Lord for such a compassionate, tender hearted, God fearing lil man.

<

No comments: