So off to Chucky Cheese we went to celebrate turning 4.
Daddy and Pea posing for their moment together.

daddy is always near by to help.
He is on the floor pushing the petal for her. VROOM VROOM!
She was a jumping queen.
Stick em up!
Concentration is key.
Ugh the dreaded sponge bob.
It was slow going but she did pretty well at keeping that ball in place.
My big sister Terri and our daddy! Love this picture of them.
Present time! Mommy is helping read cards.
What could this be...I wonder!
Singing fishies. Boy oh boy is this thing LOUD!
We love summer time PJs.
Leap Frog Leapster - finally something she can play with & stop using my cell phone.
Checking out her games she got for the Leap Frog Leapster
She did not want us to sing happy birthday and we all had to whisper. But she had fun blowing out the candle.
Yum yum...this girl LOVES anything chocolate!
HUMMM...what can I do to him.
I've got it!
The attack of Pea and Thor's hammer Mjolnir. Someone thought this was a good idea, ahem...daddy!
Let me at him!
Grandma telling her...Oh no you better not!
She is wild!
Auntie Whitney is next!
Really wish this wasn't blurry but she was in a flash to take anything in her path!
I have them cornered
Begging will get you nowhere.
SMASH!
Down came the poster hanging on the window.
You can't get away from me.
Yea...Whitney about summed it up. Pea + Thor hammer = disater!
Entering all the tickets won while we were there.
Little man with the grand total of 1615. Still not enough to get anything worth value, but it never is.
Home sweet home as she played and discovered her leapster.
After all the celebrating was done, I went for a walk/jog by myself and about a mile and a half in stopped to see this. I am amazed in His love for us; I see it everyday in my beautiful kids he has blessed us with and time and time again in His creation. What a perfect ending to a perfect weekend celebration for my Pea!

1 comment:
Looks like a great birthday party!! And beautiful pic from your run!
Post a Comment