We had a wonderful Christmas Eve spent with my dad, his girlfriend Maria & her mother, Lucy. We made dinner and of course exchanged gifts. Pea knew exactly what to do when getting the presents...she has been practicing. Kai is a pro of course. Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve.
Once everyone left for the night Jason and I got busy finishing up the final touches for Christmas morning. Of course my camera decided to stop working so I took a couple of pictures with my camera phone.
Here are a couple of shots of the Christmas tree with all presents around the tree and stockings hung with care.


I am bummed that I don't have any pictures from us opening gifts Christmas morning and when it dawned on me to use my phone camera Kai was long gone. But I did get these precious few of Pea. We bought her a Princess Disney vanity/piano, a big hit with her. She is bringing my once forgotten love for Disney back. She is such a girly girl and we just love it.
Oh man she plays the Beauty and the Beast button over and over. I think we have watched this movie over 20 times since Christmas now. But again my love for Disney is coming back thanks to my baby.



We did have Christmas Dinner at our house and it was great to have family over to celebrate the birth of sweet Jesus! In all the gifts and craziness of this time of year I personally never forget the reason we celebrate Christmas. Yes some say it was all pagan this and pagan that, but I chose to celebrate the birth of my Lord and Saviour on this day and take time to thank God for sending His son as a gift to all.
Oh I did get one picture of Christmas day and I think it about sums up how we all felt afterwards.

This is my mom and Gram. I just love this picture!!!
After Christmas we all know what comes next....NEW YEARS! That post to come soon.
We hope you all had a blessed Christmas and love to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment