Sunday, January 17, 2010

A new home, sort of.

Ok so we have lived in our home for a little over a year and a half, but there are still items that needed to be put up and just get things to flow. So we spent this weekend finishing that up.

Mainly in our sitting room and the dinning room, but there were other little things that needed to be taken care of and of course still more things to get to give the complete look I am envisioning.

Our hanging spider plant. It has been in a pot for a while so it was finally time to transplant to where it really belongs.



This plant has been sitting on the floor in the sitting room so we went & purchased a little stand for it.



Finally adding a picture and mirror with some sconces to the sitting room and dinning room.



I put this one on too because the picture we got from my sister for Christmas changes seasons. The one above is fall and this one below is showing winter. Just walking by it you will see all the seasons.



Re-potted another plant needing it and we put it on it's own stand as well.



Plague we got from my aunt and uncle for Christmas, we put it up near the island in the kitchen.



Finally hung up this poor plant that had been sitting on the dinning room table for about 6 months.



Lastly the wonderful clock I got from my mom for Christmas. We put this up not long after Christmas but it's just another item I had been procrastinating on getting for that one specific spot. It looks perfect there too.



Ok so really this post was me just playing with my camera. I am sure you all figured that out by now. Hee hee.

No comments: