Unless you have been living under a rock you are well aware Barack Obama is the new President Elect. Congratulations! I was reading Joel C. Rosenberg's blog and he mentioned both of these scriptures and they really rang true for me and got me thinking:
Daniel 2:21 — “It is He [the God of heaven]…who removes kings and establishes kings.”
I Timothy 2:1, “I urge that entreaties, prayers and petitions and thanksgivings be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.”
Regardless of who you were for or against it is our privilege as citizens of this country to pray for our nation and the new President and his family. We do so with pride in our country and humility for we know that God is still in control. I for one am trusting God in this time of change because I do believe He is the One who removes kings and establishes kings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment