Friday, November 14, 2008

COMPLETE DESTRUCTION....

Of the Kleenex that is! I was on the computer and Jason was upstairs when I look and realize that all the laughing and what sounded like bonding was really brother and sister creating complete destruction of the man's area. They got a hold of the kleenex and just shredded it all over the area. Oh...but make no mistake, big brother had to clean up the mess. I am sure Zoe started it, but clearly the vacuum is too big for her. Take a look.


The instigator



Working up her plan circling Kai.



The instigator showing her force over the powerless big brother.





Planting some kisses on her brother to encourage him to help her in her actions.



Come on Kai, lets do some more.



Ok enough is enough.



The vacuum is out and Zoe is inspecting to see if there is any way to cause this some destruction.



The instigator becomes the director and makes sure Kai vacuums it all up.



Good job Kai.

No comments: