Friday, November 14, 2008

The first snow fall

We woke up this morning to the first snow fall here and not just the Mountains. We were so excited. Really this would be the first time Zoe would get snow and be excited by how pretty it is and she was. Of course it was not like the snow stuck to the ground, it was 61 degrees the day before, but the falling snow and the snow on the grass was great. Before we left the house she was looking outside from the back sliding glass door and kept saying ooohhh. So when we got outside both of the kids were so excited.

She just took off running from the garage to see the snow.



Just watching big brother show me how to do this.




I can do anything you can do and I can do it better...



A moment to show love for one another. I love this one.



She had to try by her self. So cute.

1 comment:

Sis Richard said...

These are beautiful shots! Treasurable moments for sure. Gotta love em and charish every second of it.