So I am not sure if you all remember me posting about Zoe's new baby back in September? Well about a month ago we saw on the news how some people were concerned with the message the doll was stating, "Islam is the light" of course I wanted to see this report so I watched the segment and said, "Hey that is Zoe's baby!" All I ever heard was the goo goo gaga and mama noise it made. But sure enough you hear the baby say "Islam is the light" during the segment. So we get Zoe's doll thinking maybe it's just that girls doll but after about a minute as clear as day you hear it "Islam is the light" So we now keep the doll off, but here is a little clip of baby doll giving her message.
We need someone to make a doll that says Jesus is the Light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude that is freaky!!! what a crazy world we live in...
Post a Comment