Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hee-Honk, Hee-Honk, Hee-HONK!!!

Our sweet Pea cracks us up all the time, but last month, she asked me what a donkey does, do I told her no, what do they do, and she said, "Hee-Honk!"

The way she said it had me rolling on the floor, it was so cute and funny. Since then we have tried to get her saying it on video so finally my sister Terri was able to capture her saying it. Pea knew we were trying to get it on video, so she made every other animal sound but the donkey, which is funny in itself, but finally at the end she does say it. Enjoy!



The next one, I want to try & figure out how to make it my phone notifications when I have a text message or voice mail. It would be perfect, watch her little face when she does it in this one...priceless!

No comments: