So we went Saturday to get pictures taken of the kids but Zoe refused. She cried and when she sat in Kai's lap she just pouted so we left empty handed. So I figured I need to get a picture of them together to send in our Christmas card I would just take pictures at home...Zoe would be more coopertative. Boy was I wrong! I was even trying to get a family picture of us, nope nothing.
Needless to say the pictures I got were definitly not the best, but they will have to do. It fits our life right now of a 9 year old dressing himself and an 18 month old testing her independance. Make sure to take a look at Kai's no socks and the step stool Zoe is sitting on. No time to set up props here people.
The header picture you first see is it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment