Saturday, December 20, 2008

A night of celebration with friends

Tonight my best girl friends came over and we had dinner and exchanged gifts and just enjoyed each others company. I have known Autumn and Chanda since I was in 3rd grade and of course my sister Terri is definitely one of my best friends. The gret thing is that Chanda and Autumn are sisters and of course Terri and I are sisters. We had a wonderful time together and had some pictures taken and even got a couple of Jason, Zoe and myself...oh and Fury. Kai was at his friends house so he was not in them.

Terri, Autumn and Chanda ~ You are the best friends any one can ask for. You all mean so much to me and thank God that He knew what He was doing all those years ago even when we didn't like each other. I look forward to many more years to come. Love you all.

Look at me...no one can see I have my fingers in the dip.


And now I just have to sneak it into my mouth.


Auntie Terri caught me.


The ladies. Left to right - Terri, Chanda, Janelle and Autumn


Chanda holding her son Tobin and Autumn holding sweet Pea Zoe.


Chanda, me and Autumn being silly before more pictures.


The family minus Kai and Fury.


Family now just minus Kai. Zoe of course not looking at the camera. Fury was not so into the hat.


Chanda thought she would be funny and get in the shot. Zoe was actually trying to kiss Fury.

No comments: