Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Thank you Lord for sending your Precious Son. Happy Birthday Jesus.

Christmas time always seems to be such a whirlwind. We spend all this time and preperation on the day and it's gone so fast. I pray that we all took the time to gather around family and friends and reflect on God's blessings and the gift He gave us thousands of years ago and all He continues to bless us with. Love you all and I hope you all had a wonderful blessed Christmas.

We had a wonderful time and since this was really Zoe's 1st Christmas opening her own gifts I will mention that and then post pictures. Christmas Eve she opened her gifts from my dad and his girlfriend Maria. She really got into this too. She was so funny running around gibber jabbing and just making us laugh. She would oooh and ahhh at the gifts being open and move along.

Well Christmas day Jason's dad sent Zoe Elmo's kitchen. When she opened it she was instantly hooked and a little aggressive telling us MINE MINE!!! She loved the Elmo kitchen and really anything ELMO she recieved. My mom and sister bought her Elmo items and she of course just sat with them and said ELMO and played.
Kai of course recieved many wonderful gifts, games, money and so on. So he was happy and loved every minute of the day.

Thank you so much everyone. We were all spoiled and taken care of.

Lastly I also wanted to show a picture of the gift the kids gave me (we all know really it was Jason) I had mentioned this necklace I wanted years ago to Jason and this Christmas recived. I love it. It has the kids name etched on one side and their birthdates on the other side. He did a great job picking it out.

Unfortunately I did not get a whole lot of pictures. Either we could not find the camera in the midst of everything or someone's was dead. So here is the little I do have to share.


My dad and Maria.


Kai, Whitney and Zoe waiting to open presents.


Big brother Kai helped Zoe open her gift and she is just taking some time to see what it is.


The necklace Jason and the kids gave me.


No comments: