Sunday, December 16, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Today I took Zoe to get her 6 month pictures taken. I could not wait any longer, I kept looking at the 5 1/2 month pictures we had taken of Kai and knew I had to do the same for Zoe. She was wonderful after Terri advised the lady taking her picture to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Don't know why, but Zoe loves that song, so the lady started to sing it and away the smiles came.
The first 2 pictures were with a Christmas back drop and they did not come out too great, she was not too happy, but after the singing you see the difference. It's hard to believe 6 months has come, but Zoe is rapidly growing. We didn't have any with Kai done mainly because I wanted her to have her own. When she is standing on her own I will take them back to get them done together and hopefully even a family one.
Here they are. My 2 favorite is her looking over her shoulder and the red back drop sitting on the chair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: