We went to my Grandfather's for Christmas Eve, we usually have my Dad come to our house but this time my Aunt Nanci and cousin Chivonnie were here from DC so we met there. It was great to see them and we had a nice time hearing my Dad and Grandpo playing guitar. As most of you are aware my Grandfather believes fully in Aliens and UFOs and the paranormal, so the highlight gift seemed to be the Alien Incubator lava lamp he got. Jason loved it too.

Kai celebrating with good cheer.

Zoe ready for her fist Christmas.

Zoe and Chivonnie.

When we got up at about 7am, it was just me and Jason. I hear him say "VERY COOL" so I look outside and it is snowing, there is already about 4 inches on the ground. It was so beautiful, the news mentioned 3 to 5 but only in certain areas and we did not think we were one of them. It snowed all day till about 5pm and it was closer to like 8 inches here. Jason and I did our ritual morning together of starting the fire, coffee and opening our stocking stuffer with Fury. Then guess who we hear...ZOE. We get her and not long after Kai comes running up. Presents galore and the fun began.
Kai opened one of his gifts from Grandma Deb.
Zoe jumping in her new jumper/bouncer. She loves it.
Kai opening his gift from Santa, the V-Bot.

Tuckered out Zoe.

Everyone came to our house for Christmas dinner. We had Spanish food and it was all good. My mom made Menudo, Terri and my Gram made the beef enchiladas, my aunt Sarah made the Chili, my aunt Debbie brought the tamales and I made the beans and Spanish rice. It was all so good and I actually love the left overs. The men...well they ate. It was a very nice Christmas and I loved having every one over and just hanging out with family.
Kai opened more presents from family

while Zoe...well she slept.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment