Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family Update

I am sending emails to everyone with a link to this blog, but first I wanted to give an update on the family starting with Zoe.

Zoe had her 6 month check up. She weighed in at 15 lbs and jumped from the 30th % in height to the 75th % & now is 26 1/2 inches. Kai was 18 1/2 lbs and 28 1/2 inches at 6 months, so it is neat to see the boy and girl difference. The Dr. said she is skinny considering she is in about the 25th % for weight, doesn't look it with those legs. She did get 4 shots including a flu shot & the next morning woke up with a temp of 102.1. Jason stayed home with her for the 1st part of the day & her temp went away but she quickly went down hill from there. She was so miserable, until Sunday when she finally was able to smile and play some.

Kai is doing well. He just got his midterm report and has 2 B's and the rest A's. The B's are in Spelling and Science. They are very high B's 91% both of them so we just have to keep working on these to get all A's. We are looking at putting him in Lacross with a neighbor friend. We will go on Tuesday night the 18th to watch and let him try it out. He is really intrested in it, of course with having his friend there too makes it an easy choice for him. Karate is going well. He has to be a little more involved now that he is a brown belt and really focus to keep pushing forward.

Jason has become sick, but nothing too bad. Just a slight cold. He is almost done with work for the year and then vacation time. He has 1 more paper to write for class and then he will be done with this one. He will get an A, every paper he has written he has been given an A. He is so good at writing, just like his mom.

Myself, I have just been busy taking care of home. It been busy since Thanksgiving, and with Zoe getting sick it just has been crazy. Work is still crazy, and uncertain as far as what I will be doing, but I think by April I should know for sure where I am headed.

So now I am off to take care of Miss. Crab, still no teeth & boy she woke up mad!!!

No comments: