Saturday, May 30, 2009

Next up...the rental

Last weekend was Memorial day weekend and we spent most of that weekend putting up a new fence at the rental property. No BBQ going on here. We have new tenants moving in on June 1st so we we have also been cleaning up the area. The old tenants were young girls so they did not keep the property well maintained. There were at least 2 feet high weeds that Jason and I started to pull. So man it was crazy. We had help from family and friends by primarly my dad was the brains and big help with this. The fence was not completly finished till just yesterday due to the gate taking a bit and we had to battel constant rain storms in the afternoons. I went on both Wednesday and Thursday to help my dad out and we still were not able to finish, but we were able to get this huge bush trimed and finish pulling the rest of the weeds.

So here is the fence I don't think I took a picture of the back yard, but it does looks almost like how we left it. Well sort of. It was still nicer when we moved out. AHHHH It's a rental right? So we all kept trying to say and believe but we still own the property so take some pride in it and still love our neighbors still there.

My dad checking out the hard work we all put in.





No comments: