been over a month. Clearly no one is reading my blog or checking on us. Thanks everyone for your love! Only kidding. Ok Ok...so we have had a lot going on and really no time to do much but quickly get online to check email look at facebook and then off again and from helping Kai with school projects reports, Lacrosse practice, games, visitors and work there is just no time. I can't remember the last time Jason and I had some good alone time and boy we miss each other, but we just have to get through this last couple of weeks and come June we should be set. So I will be back soon with some pictures we took from Kai's last Lacrosse game of the season this past Saturday.
A big news post will be coming and like I said above PICTURES!
Much love from the very tired Harms household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment