Note the spot where you can see the sheets. That is my little spot I am allowed to sleep in since she is hogging the rest of the bed.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
THIS IS MY BED!
Jason and I made the mistake with Kai to let him sleep in our bed when he was a baby and he ended up staying there till he was 3 1/2. We learned from that mistake, so Zoe doesn't normally sleep in our bed. Well she has been sick over the last week so when she would cry out in the middle of the night we would bring her to our bed too tired to do anything else. Well this is what happens...


Note the spot where you can see the sheets. That is my little spot I am allowed to sleep in since she is hogging the rest of the bed.
Note the spot where you can see the sheets. That is my little spot I am allowed to sleep in since she is hogging the rest of the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment