Saturday, April 11, 2009

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!!

Finally Jason and I were able to get away just the 2 of us for a few hours today. Of course I have a darn cold I am fighting thanks to sweet Pea, but it was nice to have some time with just us. My mom came to the house to watch the kids so we could head off to the Avalanche vs Vancouver Hockey game. We were excited to have seats 3 rows from the ice and to our surprise the 1st 2 rows were in use by the Canucks team. We were right behind the glass and for the first 10 minutes it was exciting until we really tried to watch the game this was our view...




So here are some of the pictures we took and even though it wasn't the Aves for me or the Flames or Bruins for Jason it was still great! Oh and Canucks won it in overtime 1 to 0



Face off


Another face off


Cutie Shane O'Brien even Jason said he was cute.


The identical twins. Jason called them the girls.


This was the little kids that came out to play during the intermission. So cute.


I am not sure who this is but I guess he messed up Jason's Fantasy Hockey points. I guess that's important to you men.


I am pretty sure this is Lapierre.


The Canucks goalie Roberto Luongo on a break while they repair the ice by the net.


Canucks win it and they are giving each other the high five.

No comments: