Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Signs of whats to come?

This evening I was was hanging out with the kids as Jason is at school. Kai is chasing the dog around the house and Zoe is following aimlessly with her naked booty hanging out.

Photobucket Image Hosting

So she stops long enough to come and sit on the kitchen floor with me and take this picture.

Photobucket Image Hosting

The I get her to sit on my lap long enough to take this one. I am in the middle of saying AHHHH because she has just kissed my cheek but the darn camera didn't snap fast enough.

Photobucket Image Hosting

So I lovingly give her a kiss back.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Then she is off again to tell the dog don't touch, her finger goes back and forth as she say is.

Photobucket Image Hosting

So I am trying in vain to get her to come back and give me a kiss for the perfect shot and she is not having it and this is why I say, "Signs of what's to come?"

Photobucket Image Hosting

So fine I have my sweet mamma's boy to come and show me the love the first picture Zoe smacked my arm so I was getting ready to say something to her like not nice, but I think Kai looks so sweet.

Photobucket Image Hosting

And we laugh it off as Zoe is off to destroy some other area.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Oh can this really be how it all begins. My stubborn baby girl is definitely not a mamma's girl, she is so a daddy's girl. Kai is a mama's boy and I love it, so I now see how Jason may feel. She has now started to prefer Jason over me. Yea it is like she is shooting daggers in my heart, but I know this is a wonderful relationship she will need and desire for the rest of her life and I will encourage her and Jason to build the best father daughter relationship anyone can ask for. So even though she may be raising her little hands to dada, and laughs when she does something to make me scream ow in pain, I know she and I have created our own bond and we will continue to nurture this bond and cherish it forever.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great candid pics, so sweet!!