We had a nice dumping of snow yesterday so it was a nice day of relaxing in our home - that meant Pea was off the hook though.
She sure looks innocent enough here...

but there is just hint of twinkling in those eyes...
What's this sugar free coco, not for long as she has discovered WHIPPED CREAM!
Oh and so it begins.

After a bath & ready to destroy the land - Lady Pea was chasing her enemies away - quick as a flash as she whirled past.
Her mode of transportation was abandoned where could she have gone.
Take a break - so exhausted from all that slaying.

But she had to stop to rescue a poor defenseless puppy.

With her cape off and all bundled up she was ready to tackle the snow and Bruin - her next enemy.

There she is...popping her through the springs. Oh she is going to get up there after Lady Pea.

They both made it up but quickly descended as the springs where creaking and wanted to avoid a fall.

She can't be contained (FYI peeps - Bruin is not really biting her, they play like this all the time)

MUUHHHAAAAA!!!!!
Oh I shall get her yet!

Truce?

Finishing off with a snow angel.


Time to warm up by the fire.

And we are in store for more snow overnight. I guess it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
2 comments:
holy moly, look at all that snow! I must say I am a little jealous!
And Pea looks adorable as always. Love one of the last pics of her out in the snow and big smile...too cute!
Viewed this again. How I miss you all! Gee
Post a Comment