Friday, April 1, 2011

Colorado Rockies Opening Day

We had the wonderful pleasure of going to the opening day again this year with my company. It was nice to spend sometime outside of work with our team of 4. We had lunch and headed to the awesome Coors Field for some baseball fun. I never stay for the entire game only because I don't want to have to deal with all the drunks and not to mention traffic heading out, but the time spent with all was fun. Looking forward to next years opener.

The amazing Coors Field


US Mariens - Semper Fi


We had clouds all morning and around 1:00 they blew past & we were left with the pretty blue sky and amazing snow capped rocky mountains in the distance.


One of my favorite moments of the games. The unveiling of the US Flag while singing of the National Antem.
Love when the jets flew by.

Let the games begin.


This is the Colorado Agent team. - Gene, me, our boss Mark, and Andrea! I love working with this group of people!

No comments: