Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday mornings at the Harms house

Most Saturday mornings, when we are not pressed for time with kids activities and such, Pea and daddy are in the kitchen making us breakfast. How crazy when our lil man was her age it used to be him and his daddy. Yea not so much these days. Anyway, I took some pictures of Pea getting the eggs ready for her daddy. He makes the BEST scrambled eggs. HUMM it's 7:30 AM as I create this post and I don't smell breakfast, I better get Pea on that.


Here she is telling us how turtles, dinosaurs, snakes and she named some others, but told us how they are all born from eggs. We were pretty surprised by that, she is so smart.



Crack that egg


Daddy watching over as she puts Parmesan cheese in the eggs.


Time to mix it all together.


Almost ready to give to daddy and boy they were yummy.

No comments: