I posted the video of Kai breaking his board and the Black Belt promotion on facebook, but know we have some family members that don't have facebook yet, so realize I need to post the video's here. The 1st video is of Kai breaking the board. We were a little worried on this, because they get 3 tries to break the board. Kai has practiced and most times breaks the board on his 1st kick. So when he missed breaking it the 1st time and then the 2nd time, we were all praying for the 3rd time to be a success. I think nerves just got the best of him, but he nailed it after giving us a scare. WHEW!!!
Lastly his Black Belt promotion video. The 1st minute is the whole group performing a little of their forms together. The next part you hear is Kai's DAN number being read and then his name is called. He approaches Grand Master Seo who presents his Black Belt to him and ties it on. We are so very proud of his accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment