Saturday, September 11, 2010

Harvest Festival ~ Already

We just returned from the Arvada Harvest Festival parade, which is the wonderful city we live in. Kai has been walking in the parade the last 3 years with Seo's Karate. Jason dropped him off and I was off to take Pea to her 1st swimming lesson. Lets just say that didn't go too well and hope next Saturday is better. After swimming, Pea and I met Jason at our normal spot ready to watch the parade.

So here are some random shots of the morning parade.






This is Grand Master Seo


Finally, the 1st time we actually see him with the Seo group. Usually he is on the other side and we completely miss him.


Loving Toby


Wow really? Didn't think there would be someone brave enough to wear a mullet anymore.


Colorado Flag


Kai is now with us and watching the rest of the parade with Pea.



Lady Liberty


Pea Liberty



Sup...


She just had to have daddy wear her Liberty crown




trying hard to get it on.


Success


and proudly displaying how well she got it on.


We really liked this float. A ton of kids dressed in future career attire. Very cute.


Pea loved the Dino



Eating a ton of the candy he caught


Of course Pea passed out not long after getting in the car, and when I say she passed out, I mean passed out. You know that pass out where their bodies flop all over the place. Too funny, it must have been all that sugar.

No comments: