Anyway we have been battling the sickies here as well. Last week Pea came down with a fever and really wasn't well till Thursday, then Jason came down with it and was down and out this past Monday and Tuesday and still not up to par. Kai has of course managed to stay healthy and me, well I have been fighting it and fighting it. I feel it come and go with no real issue, but today I feel it coming again. I got a call from Pea's school she was crying non-stop and holding her left ear. This came out of nowhere since we thought she was all better. So quickly took her to the Doctor and sure enough, confirmed that she has an ear infection in her left ear. So she is on meds and trying to be a little trooper, but cries out every so often. I feel so bad for her. Now praying that this cough that is coming turns into nothing more. And that is how our life has been in a nut shell.
So here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Look at those pretty brown eyes.
Some shots are blurry because I am still trying to figure out how to shoot with this lens from far away. GRRRR
Concentrate
Forms
My little stinker...
My precious little sickie. I did this close up to show the little freckles that are starting to come in. I had them when I was little, Kai has them now, and she is starting to get them.
1st ear infection & she is trying to sleep through it. She wanted me to sit in her room with her, so that is where I am typing up this post.
Of course Toby went with us to the Doctors and she checked his ears, nose and throat and found that he also has an ear infection, so she fixed him all up. Pea was happy because he is now feeling better.

No comments:
Post a Comment