Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FALL...NOOOO!!!

Well Fall is officially here & I for one do not want it. It started early for Colorado by one day. On Sunday we had a high of 85 and Monday high of 55. Today is officially the start of fall and we were in the 50's again and tomorrow will be a high of 51 and SNOW!!! I can't believe it, the foothills are expected to get 6 to 12 inches over night and Denver is only expected to get 1 or 2 inches. Where we are in Arvada to be determined, I guess we shall see. It is cold and you can feel it and see it in the air for sure but I always say with Colorado meteorologist...believe it when I see it. Don't get me wrong I normally love Fall and look forward to the 1st snow fall and leaves changing colors, but it is too soon. I am use to having a full summer with lots of heat and we just didn't get that. I love what we did get, only 17 days of over 90 degrees and not once did we hit 100 and over, which is why I don't want the cold. AAHHH well it's here and nothing I can do to stop it.

Since we are now in Fall I will post the pictures we took from the Arvada Harvest Parade that Kai was in for Karate & and couple from a golf tournament that my company hosted for our Agents. That was on the 11th and the Parade was on the 12th.


Daddy and his little girl waiting for the parade to start.



Pea would not take a picture of me so I was pulling her pony tail to get her to look. Yea it didn't work so well.



But we were laughing through all the takes.



The parade started and if you look at Jason you will see that he is honoring the flag and the Marines standing at attention. Once a Marine always a Marine!



Here they come.



This is the high schools Kai would go to if he went to public school so had to take a picture.



Pea likes choo choo's and so we thought this was really cool how they got the steam to come out and of course they made choo choo sounds.



In memory of all the Marines who gave their lives for this country. This was amazing because these are real guys in this pose of the famous picture taken on Iwo Jima.



Jason's Grandfather was one of many Marines that landed on Iwo Jima, he did survive and it's amazing to hear him tell us about this time in our history and his experience while there. Thank you to all our service men & women, I have such admiration for you all.



Here comes Seo's National Karate.



Can you spot Kai? I can't.



Never could find where he was. Jason said he was all the way on the other end.




The Golf Tournament we arranged was at the beautiful Arrowhead Golf Course. It is one of the best golf course's here in Colorado and just amazing. We had a great time and enjoyed the day and night with our Agents. We look forward to next year's and possibly Vegas in March for the Agent convention.

Here is a picture of the rock formations you see through out.



Picture of a great group of ladies. From left to right.

Holly Steinman, Pam Looney, Me, Hilary Fox and my boss Darcee Nelan.

No comments: