We have found Zoe's Halloween costume. She is going to be a skunk. Fury was pretty curious about the lil stinker, but luckily this one does not spray him.
On a side note... Dare I say it, we are starting to come out of our sickness. Friday I had to go see the Doctor. I had a horrible sore throat that started last Thursday and was just getting worse and worse. I had no stuffy nose or congestion, no other cold symptoms at all. I sounded sick though and felt sick. So they checked for strep but it was negative, so he put me on antibiotics anyway because he thought I may have some other bacteria infection going on in my throat. Also gave me cough med with codeine since I was not able to get much sleep with the cough. I asked about Zoe since I nurse her at night and the morning still and he said it may make her drowsy so I immediately said GIVE IT TO ME! It did not effect her what so ever. But I have been able to sleep and the sore throat is manageable. Not sure how many people know this but ibuprofen with those star light mints pretty much take the pain away from the sore throat. My sister told me about this and wow...it was with in 5 minutes. So I went and bought a huge pack of those star light mints and they are so much better then the halls or any other option.
My only concern now is that Zoe has been sneezing all day today and running nose and congestion again. So I just pray it is some residual effects of all this. Anyway that is the update.
Here is a final picture of me and Zoe together at my company picnic. Will post some pictures of Kai once we get his costume as well. Oh one last side note, on the left hand side there is a little advatar/icon that says Bring the Rain. If you have not gone to this blog and read anything on The story of Audrey Caroline, it is a must. It has to be one of the most touching life stories this amazing family has gone through and still going through. I think a lot of my wonderful girlfriends from twoweekwait.com have already, but family and friends take some time to just sit and read. When you click on her link on her left hand side she has a spot that says welcome new reads to start from the beginning click here. I recommend to start from the beginning.
Ok off to get ready for bed.

1 comment:
I LOVE Z's stinker costume! I bet fury was a little confused after the last incident with the skunk! LOL! So precious and she looks so big in the pic with you too!! What will Kai be this year?
Glad to hear the sickies are passing too...NOT FUN! Zach has had a runny nose all week and I know it must be bad when he is happy to let me use the bulb sucker thing to get it all out! ;-)
Post a Comment