Saturday, March 1, 2008

9 Months is here why can't it stay

Oh I love this age. Sweet Zoe is 9 months old today and it is just amazing that it has really been 9 months. She is becoming her own little self and her personality is really taking shape.
I look back on these 9 months and I am so thrilled to be this little girls mommy. She has come into our lives and given of us all a new zest for life. Kai just loves his little sister, and even though she already gets mad at him, she loves him too.
We are amazed by her and her spunk. I don't know where she gets it, but it is certainly there. Even though she would rather not love, but explore, we cherish the quiet moments where we can cuddle. When she shakes her little butt to music or shakes & waves her hands back and forth, we are thrilled like her. We are amazed at her being here and being a part of our family. She is going to have her 9 month check up on Wednesday so check back for an update then to get the specs.

Oh and she is officially crawling but I am calling her Jaba the hut because she crawls with this sideways crawl. She uses 1 knee and the other foot to push herself along so it looks like this slug or Jaba the Hut.

Here is our baby today at 9 months old. Such a drama queen.

Photobucket

Also today we got her new car seat. It's a Britax car seat so the box it came in is odd shaped, so Kai & Auntie Whitney help make Zoe the proud owner of her own store called Zoe's Tummy.

Photobucket

Here she is with the builders of her store, brother Kai and Auntie Whitney. She is also test tasting some of the goods.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Zoe trying to take all the goods. I guess it tasted good after all.

Photobucket

Negotiations are going on here.

Photobucket

They took all the goods..COME BACK!!!

Photobucket

I demand my money!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Love the Zoe store. She is such a beautiful little girl.