Sunday, March 17, 2013

A week in review



After a nice wet & heavy snow storm last Saturday, we took advantage of some family time snowball fighting and sledding down a hill in our backyard.  It was quite a lot of fun!

As I was preparing to start a day of work, I had my cup of coffee in hand and thinking of these 3 women in my life. I am thankful for their friendship, love and devotion to Jesus, and just so blessed they are in my life.  Wish I was having that cup of coffee with them.

My sweet Pea handed me this drawing and said it was me.  I noticed the next day as I was putting it up that she drew perky breasts and a belly button, yes belly button, not a baby.  If only those perky breasts were true - hee hee.

Today is St. Patrick's day and I put a wonderful corn beef with potatoes, carrots and of course cabbage to come later, in the crock pot this morning.  The aroma swirling through out the house is amazing and can't wait to actually have dinner.

No comments: