Sunday, February 6, 2011

YIPPY Real Accumulating Snowfall

We have had 3 snowstorms in 2011 and when I say snowstorm, storm really should not be the word, but that is what our lovely meteorologist like to claim it is. Living in Colorado and I am sure anywhere we all tend to say I will believe it when I see it.

For example, Thursday they told us in the morning we would have a trace of snowfall maybe 1 inch. I left work at 3:30 because it was coming down so hard, I had to get to my allergist office for my monthly shot before they closed, it was crazy; so much for their trace. Later that night as I watched the news to see what in the world happened, they said they were caught by surprise. YOU THINK!

So on Friday night when they kept saying we would have snowfall off and on through Wednesday, note I said snowfall not snowstorm, I think they decided to change their tactic. I certainly didn't believe a word of it, but here we are Sunday morning and low and behold we have a SNOWSTORM or SNOWFALL. I will just stick with accumulating snowfall for now. I guess they got it right, because it has been snowing since Saturday mid morning off and on, but with a good amount of snow. Needless to say this is nothing compared to what our family and friends on the East Coast and Northern states have seen, but good for us, because we certainly needed it.

So just a few pictures to show you as proof, our nice looking accumulating snowfall or snowstorm snowfall. AHH who knows anymore.


From the front porch





From the back deck



What our pretty Pea has been doing while staying indoors. Watching many movies & eating.

No comments: