I was playing at the playground with Pea while Jason and Kai were passing the Lacrosse ball to one another. Pea saw her daddy and screamed for him saying, "Daddy....don't leave me...I love you!" She was running towards him as she is yelling this and he immediately threw the Lacrosse stick in the air to run after her screaming in return that he loved her. So cute, it just melts your heart!







Pea is stuck...so she said.



She has discovered the creek and that the water is cold.




She is yelling to Kai..."wait for me"

She catches up to big brother.

Big brother Kai


Father and son clearing sticks so the creek flows faster in the spot we were at.

Mud...UGH

I'm coming

Pea and daddy swinging.

Silly Kai

I love this picture of Kai. He looks so happy and full of childhood innocence. Can't believe he is going to be 11 in a couple of weeks.

Bravery

My lil man giving his mom and lil sister a push.

If only you could have heard her laughter...Pure JOY!


Pea and her momma

Guess what time it was? Time to leave. Sigh


She cried the walk home, it was still a nice evening, now time to go get some ice cream.

1 comment:
Great family photos and memories - Everyone looks so happy! Can't believe how big the kids are getting...Miss you all. Love, Mom/Deb/Gee/Grandma
Post a Comment