Zoe and her dad swimming.

Swimming with dad and brother

Just me and my dad

Kai hanging out in the little pool

Kai investagating something.

Zoe was cold so we put her robe on.

I am so cute

The boys drying off while Zoe sleeps.

Zoe is now really into babies. So I bought her a little $1.00 doll and she has carried it around for a couple of days and slept with it. She gets mad if you try and pick up the baby, because it's hers. Well it was a $1.00 doll so it's head is popping off and Zoe is now eating the stuffing out of it, so I went and bought her one that moves and coos and says mama. So here she is feeding the doll, it's just so cute.

She has to try out the rattle her self.


We have yet to name the baby. Any ideas? Oh this was the only doll out of like 20 at the store that had green eyes, so we had to pick this one.

Getting ready to sit on the potty. Well we are hoping to get her intrested so the potty came out. She loves to sit on it with the lid on.

I will be posting more pictures of the new place she will be going as of September 2nd. As well as Kai's school and new class room.

1 comment:
Jason,
You have turned into a super Dad,and family man. Keep up the true faith that God wants us to do.
Big Daddy,
Pablo
Post a Comment