Friday, May 2, 2008

7078 DeVinney Ct

We are the proud owners of this house.

New House

We closed this afternoon and that was fun...NO NO!!! WE bought the house from The Sinclair's who are Christians. I guess Mr. Sinclair was a lead pastor at Faith Bible and has moved to Santa Barbara, CA to work for John Tesh. They were very kind and we have been very blessed with buying their home. When we got to the new house their was mail for us and we had a card from them welcoming us to the house. It was very kind. They are giving us $700.00 to buy a new water heater, I don't know of a water heater that costs that much, they left the 60 inch big screen TV, and of course a trampoline which Kai loves. They did ask us before hand if we wanted these items. Lastly, I think they had the house cleaned, I did hire cleaners, but don't think they came yet. So will verify that when the cleaners call me back.

The only down fall is that the carpet in the sitting and dinning room is stained with dog pee. I guess they had a small dog who seemed to like these rooms for that purpose. It does look like they cleaned the carpets, but that did not help. So we are going to look into having wood in this area. There is wood all on the main level but that area, so it would be nice to just get wood through out the main level.

We will be completing our move over this weekend. I have Monday off as well, so I hope I can get a lot put away. Hopefully I can post more pictures soon, once we get Internet up at the new place.

No comments: